- Year of composition: 2017
- Duration: 13:50
- Instrumentation: string quartet
- 44,1 kHz, 16 bits
In this quartet, I addressed the issue of fracture as an energy catalyst. By constantly interrupting discourse, by cutting off flow of movement, I imagined different strategies making it possible to channel explosions of energy, playing between moments where impacts generate a transformation of energetic flow and moments where contrasts and divisions lead to stasis — between shocks which modify and shocks which divide.
- 2021-04-30, Zachary Scholes • Concrete Sound Studio, Montréal (Québec)
- 2021-05-07 – 2021-07-17, Jean-François Blouin • Montréal (Québec)
- 2021-10-22, Guy Hébert • Matriçage Concrete Mastering, Montréal (Québec)