- Year of composition: 2011
- Duration: 9:52
- Instrumentation: stereo fixed medium
Fragments was inspired by the lines and colours of Wassily Kandinsky’s Komposition No. 8, with the intention to create a fragmented vision of time and space. In composing this piece, I also tried to achieve transparency between the respective nature of its sound materials, using as much from the synthetic as the acoustic universe.
Thanks to Alice Lane-Lépine (horn).
- 1st prize ex æquo, JTTP 2011: 12th Jeu de temps / Times Play, Canada
- Special Mention, Musica elettroacustica, Concorso Internazionale di Composizione Città di Udine 2012, Udine (Italy)
- 2nd prize Motus, Fixed medium, 5th Destellos Competition 2012, Mar del Plata (Argentina)