- Year of composition: 2018
- Duration: 13:17
- Commission: Productions SuperMusique with support from the SOCAN Foundation’s Commissioning Assistance Program
- 48 kHz, 24 bits
Thresholds as limit states:
a threshold of perception.
a threshold of listening, a threshold of understanding.
the hinge between two states, the dawn of change, the edge of something else, the short moment that is neither before nor after.
- November 22, 2018, Commutation, Amphithéâtre — Le Gesù, Montréal (Québec)
- Ensemble SuperMusique (ESM) (Joane Hétu, alto saxophone, objects, voice; Cléo Palacio-Quintin, flutes; Jean Derome, baritone saxophone, flutes, objects; Elizabeth Millar, clarinet; Philippe Lauzier, bass clarinet; Craig Pedersen, trumpet; Scott Thomson, trombone; Julie Houle, tuba; Alexandre St-Onge, electric bass, electronics; Vergil Sharkya’, analog synthesizers; Preston Beebe, percussion; Isaiah Ceccarelli, drum kit; Émilie Girard-Charest, cello)
- 2018-11-22 – 2018-11-22, Amphithéâtre – Le Gesù, Montréal (Québec)
- 2020-10-19 – 2020-10-27, Ross Murray