What currency do you work with?
- All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
- All prices shown in non-Canadian currency are approximative, and are displayed for your convenience only (we use the CurrencyLayer API for current exchange rates).
What does “Special order” mean?
- Some of our products are not currently in stock; we however offer you the possibility to place a special order. An additional delay will be necessary to fulfill this part of your order. This will not affect the processing of the other items of your order.
- Your credit card will not be charged until we are certain that the item on special order is available and shipped to you.
How do I add an item to my cart?
- Simply click on the price of the item you want.
- If an article has no shown price, then it is either temporarily unavailable or out of print or not available on our site (but presented here for reference purposes).
- To add multiple copies of the same item, either modify the quantity in the cart, or simply click on the price as many times as needed.
I clicked on a price, but nothing happens.
- First, verify if your browser accepts “cookies.” They are necessary for the cart to function.
How can I modify the contents of my shopping cart?
- As soon as an item is added to the cart, the site displays links which leads you to the contents of your cart.
- There, you can remove an item by clicking on the “Remove” button, or modify item quantities.
I added all the items I wanted in my cart. How do I send in my order?
- First, click on the “Go to checkout” button which is located at the top of the page.
- In the following page, you will see the contents of your cart again, which you can still modify. You must then enter the required information (name, address, etc.)
- The site will then direct you to PayPal, where you can make your credit card payment on a secure server.
I’m trying to send out my order using the order form, but all I get is a server error.
- Make sure that you have filled all the required fields. The mandatory fields are: name, email address.
I thought I had sent out my order, but the cart is still full.
- You might have not gone through the entire PayPal payment process. Please complete your order by returning to checkout, or write to us if you think there’s been an error.
Can I pay by International Postal Money Orders (IPMO)?
- Yes. However, instead of sending out the form, you should print it, and mail it to us along with a the IPMO in Canadian currency (or the proof of purchase of the IPMO), and payable to DAME.
Can I send my order some other way (email, post)?
- Yes. Our email address is ventes [@] actuellecd [dot] com.
- Yes. Our mailing address is: 4580, avenue de Lorimier — Montréal (Québec) H2H 2B5 — CANADA
- We care for the privacy of our customers. To that end, we actually never transmit our customers’ personal data (name, address, email…) to any third parties.