Quartetski Does Satie (Pierre-Yves Martel, Gordon M Allen, Philippe Lauzier, Isaiah Ceccarelli, Amy Horvey) will be at Maison de la culture du Plateau-Mont-Royal in Montréal, on Friday November 20, 2009.
To commemorate Henry Purcell’s 350th birthday, Quartetski takes on the music of the great English composer. Be sure not to miss the premiere of this new project at the Montréal Baroque Festival at 4pm on June 28, 2009.
Quartetski with Pierre-Yves Martel, Gordon M Allen, Philippe Lauzier and Isaiah Ceccarelli — does it ring a bell? — will be at Centro Gallero in Montréal on Wednesday June 17, 2009, for the next edition of the Suoni Per Il Popolo festival.
Check out the Festival des musiques de création (FMC) where great artists are scheduled to perform. The festival takes place in Jonquière on May 14 — 23, 2009. Amongst the many artists invited: Quartetski, Martin Tétreault, Isaiah Ceccarelli, Éric Normand, and Pierre-Yves Martel.
The Suoni Per Il Popolo festival is held in Montréal throughout the month of June and features concerts every evening at La Sala Rossa as well as at Casa del Popolo. This year you will hear, amongst others: Ensemble SuperMusique,Quartetski, Joshua Zubot, Pierre Tanguay, Scott Thomson, Jean Derome, Nicolas Caloia, Isaiah Ceccarelli and Marilyn Lerner.
Great news! Five Ambiances Magnétiques albums ranked amongst the best releases of 2008!
- Top 5: Le Phénix by Les Poules (Délire Actuel, CFLX-FM, Sherbrooke, Québec)
- Top 10: Clic by Bernard Falaise (CIBL-FM, Montréal, Québec)
- Top 15: Y’a du bruit dans ma cabane by Ensemble Supermusique (Delire Actuel, CFLX-FM, Sherbrooke, Québec)
- Top 20: Pas de deux by Danielle Palardy Roger and Fred Frith (Squidco, USA)
- Top 100: Visions Fugitives Op.22 by Quartetski Does Prokofiev (CKUT-FM, Montréal, QC)