Nous perçons les oreilles, a duo composed of Joane Hétu and Jean Derome will launch its new opus, Shaman; and musicians Ignaz Schick and Martin Tétreault will launch Live • 33 • 45 • 78. It’s happening at the Goethe-Institut (Montréal), Wednesday March 10, 2010.
Six new extraordinary CDs are now available: Infininiment by Klaxon Gueule, Masafat by Pierre-Yves Martel and Ziya Tabassian, Small Tease by Antoine Berthiaume, Shaman by Nous perçons les oreilles, À l’école du ara by Frank Martel and Bridge by Lori Freedman. With actuelleradio listen to clips from these releases!
- Montpellier, at Baloard;
- Marseille, at Point de Bascule;
- Rome, at Officine;
- Lodi, at Casa del Popolo;
- Bologne, at Scuola Popolare di Musica Ivan Illich
- at Gradisca d’Isonzo in MoreMusic festival.
With the avowed desire to destabilize the listener, Nous perçons les oreilles in a humorous way to both posters from jewelers shops and the potential impact this music may have on the uninitiated listener. Not to be missed if you’re in the area!
- April 6: world premiere of Le mensonge et l’identité played by Bozzini Quartet as part of the Deutschlandfunk: Forum Neue Musik 2008;
- April 10: concert at Lovelite, Berlin;
- April 12: concert at Bunker Ulmenwall, Bielefeld;
- April 14: concert at Café Journal, Köln.
Nous perçons les oreilles (Jean Derome, Joane Hétu) together with Jean René and Pierre-Yves Martel will be, on Tuesday March 11, 2008, at Le Cagibi as part of the Mardi spaghetti weekly series for creative music.