Le mensonge et l’identité by Jean Derome and Joane Hétu will be presented on June 3, 2008 at La Sala Rossa, in Montréal, as part of the Suoni Per Il Popolo festival. The piece, commissioned by the Bozzini Quartet and the Deutschlandfunk, has been premiered last April during the Forum Neue Musik in Cologne. Furthermore, on concert programme, two pieces by composer and violonist Malcolm Goldstein.
Look out for the “red labels” and find a 25% discount on selected albums during the month of May! There will be many major musicians of Ambiances Magnétiques/DAME playing during 25th edition of FIMAV. And we we want to highlight this event by offering you discounts on some of these musicans’s CDs. Note that 17 musicians of Ambiances Magnétiques/DAME take part in the festival: Gordon M Allen, Pierre Cartier, Guillaume Dostaler, Bernard Falaise, Lori Freedman, Joane Hétu, Jean René, Pierre Tanguay, Tom Walsh, Jean Derome, Tim Brady, Jean Martin, Jesse Levine, Alexander MacSween, Michel F Côté, Martin Tétreault, and Otomo Yoshihide. Don’t miss it!
- Browse the list of «red labels»
- April 6: world premiere of Le mensonge et l’identité played by Bozzini Quartet as part of the Deutschlandfunk: Forum Neue Musik 2008;
- April 10: concert at Lovelite, Berlin;
- April 12: concert at Bunker Ulmenwall, Bielefeld;
- April 14: concert at Café Journal, Köln.