- October 3, 4, 5 at Musiques de Rues, Besançon (France)
- October 7, 8 at Cap sur les ports francophones, Bordeaux (France)
- October 11 at Kulturladan, Mora (Sweden)
- October 13 at Jazzclub Fasching, Stockholm (Sweden)
- October 15 at Jazzclub, Ljungskile (Sweden)
- October 16 at the Vara Konserthus, Vara (Sweden)
- Octobre 17 at Katalin and All That Jazz, Uppsala (Sweden)
The Fanfare Pourpour will be in concert at Carrefour communautaire L’Entre-Gens in Rosemont borough in Montréal, on September 5, 2008; and also, on September 7, it will play as part of the Grande Fête du Monde on the Collège Gérald-Godin site, which is located in L’Île-Bizard—Sainte-Geneviève borough.
“La foule Fanfare masquée”, with no one else then Fanfare Pourpour, will stroll through the streets of Mont-Saint-Hilaire city on Saturday August 23, 2008 at 7 pm in a festive and carnival atmosphere… This colorful parade will evolve in seven short scenes inspired by the theme of nature…
The Fanfare Pourpour with the dance company Les Sœurs Schmutt will be in performance on July 3 to 6, 2008 at the Théâtre du Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Québec as part of the Festival d’été de Québec in… Québec City.
Hurray! L’OFF Festival de Jazz de Montréal is about to start! From June 13 - 21, 2008 thirty shows and more than a hundred musicians will occupy the stages of Pub Saint-Ciboire, Lion d’Or, Dièse onze, and La Sala Rossa. Amongst guest artists: Gordon Allen, Isaiah Ceccarelli, Normand Guilbeault, Philippe Lauzier, Pierre-Yves Martel, Miles Perkin, and Marianne Trudel… To wit: the DAME et Ambiances Magnétiques improvisent night will take place on June 18 at Lion d’Or. Moreover, this 9th edition will open with a concert of the well-liked Fanfare Pourpour this Friday again at Lion d’Or.