MaryClare Brzytwa is finishing up her European tour with two concerts:
- October 2, 2008 at Club Bad Bonn in Düdingen (Switzerland)
- October 8 at Klub Moozak in Vienna (Austria)
MaryClare Brzytwa will present several performances in Europe this automn:
- September 2: with Dure-mère at Le Mojomatic in Montpellier (France);
- September 5: with dieb13 at Small Paviolion in Wels (Austria);
- September 8: with Blectum from Blechdom at Sound of Mu in Oslo (Norway);
- September 10: with Blectum from Blechdom et Kuupuu at The Luminaire (Upset the Rhythm) in Kilburn (UK).
MaryClare Brzytwa, Fred Frith, Sudhu Tewari, and Misa Shimomura will be in concert on July 26, 2008 at Estavayer-le-Lac (Switzerland) as part of the Laboratoire Village Nomade presented by jourparjour.
MaryClare Brzytwa has just moved to Switzerland to curate an online radio station of experimental sound art, “village nomade radio”. She is also performing in a musical written by Kevin Blechdom — entitled Recantata — “which addresses America’s widespread obsession with cults and satanic activity during the eighties as seen through the eyes of a small town”.
Vincenzo Roggero from All About Jazz Italia has recently asked Fred Frith to say a word about his latest listenings. Amongst the 10 CDs quoted by the guitarist appears two Ambiances Magnétiques releases: Bebe Donkey by Antoine Berthiaume + MaryClare Brzytwa, and Nouvelle musique d’hiver by Joane Hétu.